dsxi70423 2016-09-21 19:07
浏览 106
已采纳

避免重复php include / require

I have been wondering this for a while, and I have not yet seen the answer in SE.

When using includes in php, my working understanding is that any code that is included will be processed by the server.

This would mean that in the following conditional, both large blocks of code are PROCESSED on the server even though only one of these includes will be EMPLOYED.

<?php
if($conditional === TRUE){
    include("MASSIVEAMOUNTOFCODE.php");
}
else {
    include("GARGANTUANAMOUNTOFCODE.php");
}
?>

(Please pardon the grossly simplified code here.)

I have recently started using the following structure to perform the same task, with the aim of saving processing time on the server. Please tell me if this loads only a single include file, or if I am on a fool's errand:

<?php
if($conditional === TRUE){
    $includeFile = "MASSIVEAMOUNTOFCODE.php";
}
else {
    $includeFile = "GARGANTUANAMOUNTOFCODE.php";
}

include("$includeFile");
?>

Note the double usage of "include" in the first sample, and only a single use of "include" in the second sample.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxi2670 2016-09-21 19:15
    关注

Your original assumption that both files are processed is wrong. An include statement inside a code block that's never executed is ignored.

You can see that this is true by putting a syntax error in the include file in the non-executed branch. I did:

testinclude.php:

<?php
    if (false) 
        include 'badinclude.php';

echo "done
    ";

badlinclude.php:

<?php

$foo =;

When I executed testinclude.php there was no complaint about the syntax error in badlinclude.php. But if I change if (false) to if (true) I get an error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /Users/barmar/badinclude.php on line 3

So the two versions of your code should be equivalent.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊
  • ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办
  • ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)