doumao1887 2016-04-13 19:09
浏览 9
已采纳

LiveDocx的私有替代品

I've been looking for a solution to generate PDF from some data I have on a database. Currently I put it on an HTML and then print to PDF, but they asked me to save directly to PDF. These are documents that vary a lot in design, so before it was easy to change a margin or a font size, but now they asking for a direct PDF output it's more difficult, so I saw that LiveDocx is a great solution for me... but these documents are very private (illneses, income...) and my bosses don't want to send any document to a server. So I'm looking for some other solutions. The perfect workaround is doing what LiveDocx proposes (You have a template in a Docx format that you can modify whenever you want, and then you can send some data to the template to fill the gaps and of course save to PDF) but in my own server. Do you know something like this?

My platform is based on PHP+Zend Framework, so it should be compatible with that.

Thank you!!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtio35880438 2016-04-13 19:11
    关注

Well instead of using LiveDocx, i found a really cool Library. mPDF an MIT Licensed library that transfers HTML Code to a pdf document. Its simple and great. Let me know if this helped you and if you need more help.

AND ontop of all that, you can write your data directly to the pdf document. You can input an html file into the pdf writer IF you want. If not then yes you can use their write function to write data directly to pdf.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。