doucou1892 2016-03-08 12:23
浏览 24
已采纳

Doctrine2更新关系多对多(没有Symfony)

I have 2 Doctrine Entities with many-to-many relations. When I edit the first entity I want to be able to select the checkboxes that have the data from the 2nd entity to establish the joins for particular entry.

It works fine on creating a new Entry (using Array Collection), but when I want to edit an Entry - it adds the ones that I have selected without removing the previous choice (unchecking).

Which way would be the correct way to do that and how?

1. Remove all the Join table data for the Entry that is being updated, then set the new data. (How can I remove it from the join table that is not an Entity?)
  2. Pass all the data from the 2nd Entity and remove those that aren't checked (seems super-clumsy?)
  3. Some other way I am not aware of?

I am not using Symfony, just Doctrine.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfei8897 2016-03-08 12:55
    关注

Doctrine makes working with the many-to-many associations quite easy. Your associations are stored into an ArrayCollection class that has some methods that can help you. First of all, check all the available methods for the ArrayCollection here (Doctrine API - ArrayCollection)

In your case, I'd use this approach: use the clear method on your ArrayCollection that contains the relationship with the 2nd entity and populate it again with the checked elements. After this, call the flush method on the entitymanager.

Another approach consists in filtering your collection (with the filter method) for getting a brand new ArrayCollection that contains only the elements that are checked. Like the first approach, associate this new collection to the relationship's ArrayCollection and call the flush method on the entitymanager.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂