doudiemei2013 2016-03-04 13:46
浏览 143

MediaWiki安装问题

I'm trying to install the MediaWiki in a shared host of my university. The url will be http://www.iq.usp.br/mcplwiki. I've put the MediaWiki files in the web folder (I'm using the WinSCP to access the folders), so I should be able to access and finish the installation by going to this url, right?

But when I do so, I receive a downloaded file with this content:

This is the main web entry point for MediaWiki.
 * If you are reading this in your web browser, your server is probably
 * not configured correctly to run PHP applications!

I've checked the PHP version with the IT service, and the version is 5.3.3-7, which should be enough for the latest MediaWiki version.

Can you guys help me? Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumou8527 2016-03-04 14:09
    关注

There are a few possible causes...

1. PHP Safe Mode - Safe mode was depreciated in PHP v5.3 and has been known to cause issues with MediaWiki, speak to IT services about disabling it as it has been depreciated and as of PHP v 5.4 has been removed and is no longer supported.
    2. Permission Error - There have been instances I have been aware of where the index.php file has been owned for some reason by user ID "0" which is the root user and the other files have been owned by another user (normally yourself) which can cause issues, ensure that all files in your installation are owned by yourself.

Check the PHP and Apache error files. The fact that you are seeing the message showing up would tend to indicate to me that it could even be an issue with running PHP from your account with the shared hosting. As a test try uploading a file and add to it something simple like

<?php
    echo("PHP Works");
    ?>

By doing this test you will be able to confirm if the issue is a configuration error preventing PHP from working at all, or if there is some permission error which is preventing certain required includes from being accessed. If the test file works then check the PHP error log, if it doesn't then chances are PHP won't have any errors and you will need to have IT services check the configuration and confirm that PHP is supported on your specific account.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么