douji1853 2015-01-13 01:47
浏览 40
已采纳

如何将php文件包含在不同目录中的另外两个文件中? (不是相反!)

I'm having a problem with the folowing:

I have a file called config.php, which I include in two other pages: login.php and index.php. The pages are organized as follows:

index.php
           Config/config.php
           Page/Users/Login/login.php
           lib/smarty.php

My problem, is that, within config.php, I have another include to a different file: smarty.php. But because index.php and login.php are not on the same level, the smarty file only works for one of them:

Example : if I have, in config.php:
include('lib/smarty.php')

then it only works for index.php

if I have          include('../../../lib/smarty.php') 

then it only works for login.php

Is there a way for me to use the same config.php for both login.php and index.php and have smarty.php work for both?

I hope I was clear, and thank you in advance

NOTE: The problem is not how to include files from different folders into another, it is to include one file into two different pages in different directories and with different paths.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dragonmeng2002 2015-01-13 03:53
    关注

Use dirname(__FILE__), or if available, __DIR__ (PHP >= 5.3). They resolve to the full path of the directory the current file is in. It is better than explicitly using the current absolute path to the file because it allows you to move the files in the file system (as long as the files stay in the same location, relative to each other).

You'll have to change Config/config.php to include lib/smarty.php like so:

include(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../lib/smarty.php');

While you're at it, you should probably change your other include/require to use a similar construct.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。