douzhi1937 2014-08-26 12:34
浏览 32
已采纳

在AD中搜索用户

What is the best LDAP filter to search for users in Active Directory? In my example filters I also exclude disabled accounts and accounts without email addresses.

Consider searching for the following name: "firname middlename lastname". My code parses this name as the following:

$name = "firstname middlename lastname";
$nameArray = explode(" ", $name);
$fullName = $name;
$firsName = $nameArray[0];
$lastName = $nameArray[count($nameArray)-1];

This filter works great if you only search for "firstname lastname" or "firstname middlename lastname", but dont work if you search for "firstname middlename":

(&(!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))(mail=*)(givenname=$firstName*)(sn=$lastName*))

This filter works as intended but is painfully slow:

(&(!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))(mail=*)(|(&(givenname=$firstName*)(sn=$lastName*))(displayName=*$fullName*)))

The displayName holds off course the full name, but is formatted "lastname firstname middlename". In a perfect world, people would have 0 or 1 middle names, or only one lastname, but off course they can have more than that.

Any suggestions how to make a good (fast) search filter?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqaxw44567 2014-08-26 19:37
    关注

When doing Active Directory searches via LDAP, AD looks at your search query and starts selecting items from the database from the leftmost filter. In your queries, you first select all non-disabled accounts and only afterwards you look for the values you got from the user.

My suggestion is to build the search query so that you start with the most accurate information you got from your user, i.e.:
    User entered: Robert ross -> your query would start with (givenName=$gn*).

In other words, the first condition should be the one that is most restrictive, meaning there will be less objects which will meet the criteria.

Also, you can limit the amount of objects returned from the server to a smaller number than the default (usually 1000) and only ask for more results when the user demands them. Also, sorting is quite expensive for the AD server so if you really need to sort, consider sorting with PHP.

For a very detailed reading on optimising AD search operations, refer to Microsoft's MSDN page dedicated to this topic.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表
  • ¥15 MATLAB实现区间[a,b]上的Gauss-Legendre积分
  • ¥15 Macbookpro 连接热点正常上网,连接不了Wi-Fi。
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
  • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
  • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果
  • ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义