duanpacan2583 2014-05-03 01:37
浏览 30
已采纳

如何在提交后有一个自动更新的下拉菜单?

Here is my drop-down form. I have searched and still do not understand how to have a selected drop-down value remain after the cart is updated. Maybe it is because of the PHP in the name value? I would greatly appreciate any help. I believe this has to be done with javascript, but again I am unsure.

<select id="quantity" name='.$cart[$x]['ASIN'].'>
<option value=1>1</option>;
<option value=2>2</option>;
<option value=3>3</option>;
</select></td>';

Thanks,

Eric

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtan9518 2014-05-03 01:59
    关注

As I understand it, you want the selected item to remain selected after the form is submitted and the page is refreshed... in this case you will need to do something like this:

<select name='mySelect'>
        <option value=1 <?=(isset($_POST['mySelect'])&&$_POST['mySelect']==1?'selected':'')?>>1</option>

Basically for each option you need to check if that select has a value, and if that value matches the current option ... if so, echo 'selected' which will set that option to the current displayed choice.

Unless, you have a situation where you're on like a profile page or something, and you want the user to be able to see his current setting, and still be able to change it... then you would need to do something similar but replace $_POST['mySelect'] with the data from the database. So if you have an array of user data, $data, and one of those values is 'quantity' that corresponds with the select, then you would need:

<option value=1 <?=($data['quantity']==1?'selected':'')?>>1</option>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)