douhao2011 2014-01-09 08:09
浏览 68
已采纳

使用PHP从mysql数据行将图像blob插入mysql数据库

I am using following Insert statement to insert Blob row read from one database into another. (there is data when i echo the same insert statement).

UPDATE:

"INSERT INTO co_registration_picture_evidence_blb
        (_URI, _CREATOR_URI_USER, _CREATION_DATE, _LAST_UPDATE_URI_USER, _LAST_UPDATE_DATE, 
        _TOP_LEVEL_AURI, VALUE) VALUES('".$imageRow['_URI']."','".$imageRow['_CREATOR_URI_USER']."','"
        .$imageRow['_CREATION_DATE']."','".$imageRow['_LAST_UPDATE_URI_USER']."','".
        $imageRow['_LAST_UPDATE_DATE']."','".$imageRow['_TOP_LEVEL_AURI']."'".
        $imageRow['VALUE']."')"

I get following error message.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3

Update: Now i get this error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '?PNG
\Z
\0\0\0IHDR\0\0\0?\0\0\0?\0\0\0????\0\0%iCCPICC Profile\0\0x??M' at line 3

Can anyone tell what's wrong with the syntax? my guess is that i should wrap VALUE column that is of type LongBlob (that holds an image) to some encoding function. (all data fields are already mysql_real_escape_string() filtered).

Any input would be really appreciated.

Regards.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpdrtj1075 2014-01-09 09:57
    关注

You seem to be missing a , '

INSERT INTO co_registration_picture_evidence_blb
            (_URI, _CREATOR_URI_USER, _CREATION_DATE, _LAST_UPDATE_URI_USER, _LAST_UPDATE_DATE, 
            _TOP_LEVEL_AURI, VALUE) VALUES('".$imageRow['_URI']."','".$imageRow['_CREATOR_URI_USER']."','"
            .$imageRow['_CREATION_DATE']."','".$imageRow['_LAST_UPDATE_URI_USER']."','".
            $imageRow['_LAST_UPDATE_DATE']."','".$imageRow['_TOP_LEVEL_AURI']."', '".
            $imageRow['VALUE']."')

What did I change?

'".$imageRow['_TOP_LEVEL_AURI']."'".

'".$imageRow['_TOP_LEVEL_AURI']."', '".

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新