dongma0722 2013-12-10 10:52
浏览 50
已采纳

Netbeans phpdoc @return

I have been documenting my methods in Netbeans like so:

/**
 * Fetches a list of all the task ids that are dependent on the specified task being finished
 * before they can be marked as available to work on.
 * @param int $taskId - the id of the task we wish to fetch the dependency list for
 * @return Array<int> $dependents - array list of tasks dependent on the specified task 
 *                                      being completed.
 */
 public function getDependencyList($taskId)

Now if I rename the variable $taskId within the method (with cntrl-r), then the documentation is automatically updated. Unfortunately, this is not the case with the @return property. Is there a way to enable this or am I simply generating my documentation incorrectly?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douju2474 2013-12-10 11:11
    关注

You are writing your documentation incorrectly. Just think, what value does it have to me, as consumer of your documentation, to know that inside your function the return value is first captured in a variable called $dependents?

It has none. I don't care how the function is coded, I only care about that it returns me a list of dependencies, as the function's name indicates, and how I can access elements of that list (by accessing it as an array of integers, as the type specification states in the documentation).

For parameters, the case is different, because there the parameter name can be used to determine at which position in the argument list the parameter is expected, but that consideration does not exist for return values.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵