dongqian6554 2014-08-24 19:21
浏览 35

无法为命名路由生成URL

I'm trying to generate link to URL which contains two parameters (both of those parameters are not really necessary but I do it for practice). I created custom showAction in DiscovererController

/**
    *   @Route("/rivers/{river_id}/discoverers/{id}", name="discoverer_show")
    *   @Template
    */

public function showAction($river_id, $id){
        $em = $this->getDoctrine()->getEntityManager();

$river = $em->getRepository('MyOwnBundle:River')->find($river_id);

if(!$river){
            throw $this->createNotFoundException("no river with provided id");
        }   

$entity = $river->getDiscoverer();

return array('entity' => $entity);
    }

As you can see two parameters are passed, id of the river and id of the discoverer (which is absurd but as I said, practice...). In show action of a river (/rivers/1) I decided to put following code:

<a href="{{ path('discoverer_show', {'river_id': entity.id, 'id': entity.discoverer.id})}}"><p>{{entity.discoverer.name}}</p></a>

Note that 'entity' is a river here, and river has a discoverer. Unfortunatelly, when I try to render this action, I get error which tells me that:

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unable to generate a URL for the named route "discoverer_show" as such route does not exist.") in /path/to/project/src/My/OwnBundle/Resources/views/River/show.html.twig at line 9.

I dont have a clue what is wrong, I provided both necessary parameters and used "discoverer_show" which I defined in my controller. How to correctly render this link?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglei1699 2014-08-24 20:05
    关注

Ok, by accident i figured it out. Turns out annotations in symfony2 CANNOT begin with tab.

So this thing right here is NOT going to work

/**
    *   @Route("/people")
    */

But this will work like a charm:

/**
    * @Route("/people")
    */

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起