doumao1047 2014-04-26 18:51
浏览 27
已采纳

创建另一个“特色图片”选择器wordpress

I already have a Featured Image picker on my Wordpress that chooses the image to be shown on the front page of my site. BUT, I want another image picker just like the featured image picker because I would like the authors to easily choose a image that should be shown at the top of the article.

The reason for this is that I want to show an ad after the title, excerpt and a second image. And this second image needs to be chosen somehow, and the best way is to do it the same way as a featured image.

But, I dont know where to begin with creatin such an "widget" for the "New post"-editor.

I know both HTML, CSS og PHP, so the programming aint a barrier, I just dont know where to start.

Best regards, Markus

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duansan9435 2014-04-26 20:01
    关注

There is a WordPress plugin to create multiple featured images, if you would like to go the plugin route. However, I might recommend creating a custom post type, which would allow you to specifically add a secondary image to your post under the title of "Advertisement" or something along those lines. The programming isn't difficult and there are many great tutorials available on the subject.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python按要求编写程序
  • ¥15 Python输入字符串转化为列表排序具体见图,严格按照输入
  • ¥20 XP系统在重新启动后进不去桌面,一直黑屏。
  • ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图
  • ¥15 无线移动边缘计算系统中的系统模型
  • ¥15 深度学习中的画图问题
  • ¥15 java报错:使用mybatis plus查询一个只返回一条数据的sql,却报错返回了1000多条
  • ¥15 Python报错怎么解决