dongmi4809 2013-12-09 14:38
浏览 84
已采纳

Drupal 7自定义页面和URI

I encountered small problem which I cant figure out. I have a website, and there will be set of pages which will be custom made ( but with template of the page ), just the custom content.

For example: http://mypage.com/?q=stuff

I read about hooking and made file - page--stuff.tpl.php and duplicated page.tpl.php, but page title is - Page not found and i don't i'm doing it right, because of duplicating page.tpl.php

Those pages will include custom hand written modules and custom PHP code, but overall layout will be same as other nodes.

How i could do this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dou7466 2013-12-09 15:44
    关注

To create a page which is not linked to a node you have to implement hook_menu in a self-made module.

function MODULENAME_menu() {
      return array("stuff" => array( // link (in your case: http://mypage.com/stuff)
      'title' => "stuff", // title of the page
      'page callback' => "themefunction", // logic for the content
      'type' => MENU_CALLBACK // there are more types, read hoo_menu() for further details
      );
    }

You can substitute themefunction with anything you like, but you have to implement it!

function themefunction() {
      // do some theming output stuff like:
      $items['hello'] = "Hello World!"; // your variable output
      return theme('stuff_theme', array('items' => $items)); // say Drupal to theme that stuff in your default page-template
    }

Then you need to register your theme in Drupal by implementing hook_theme (that is also don in your main module file)

function MODULENAME_menu() {
      return array(
        'stuff_theme' => array( // file name of the template WITHOUT .tpl.php
          'variables' => array( 
            'items' => NULL // variables that are assigned to the template
          )
        )
      );
    }

Finally you need to create the template *stuff_theme.tpl.php* (in the module-folder):

<div><?= $items['hello']; ?></div>

Unfortunately that's the only way to create truly custom content-pages. For small code-injections into a node you can also enable the PHP filter module.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码