dqybeh2884 2013-08-21 07:17
浏览 17

否认镀铬延伸[负载]

May be such question has been asked number of times, and i refered those also but i am not able to understand those answers properly.

So i am posting here my question.

At the time of running php website, i am getting this error in inspect element:

Denying load of chrome extension://kdidombaedgpfiiedeimiebkmbilgmlc/css/jquery_ui/images/ui-bg_flat_75_ffffff_40x100.png. Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension.
Failed to load resource 

I am not getting why this error is coming? And its first time when i am having such error.

Please help me out in solving this error in detail as it is totally new to me.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douji3623 2013-08-21 07:25
    关注

I am not getting why this error is coming?

Google Chrome gives you the exact error description. If the wording is too technical for you to understand, please contact the software vendor for your support options or try to locate it in the source-code of the application with a string-search and read and understand the code that leads to the error.

Alternatively run the software with debugging symbols enabled and place a breakpoint at that place. Then debug it.

And its first time when i am having such error.

Yes you probably personally have this error the first time, however having an error message here is a good sign that there is more reference available.

Imagine the application would just crash because some error condition would not have been caught. That would be much more hard to deal with.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图