dta25920 2013-03-01 01:28
浏览 145
已采纳

新服务器 - 无法创建wordpress页面 - 空白/wp-admin/post.php

Recently I moved a website to a new server. The website was working perfectly on the shared server, but I've encountered a host of permission issues and other problems since relocating to EC2. I have changed the ownership of the /var/www/html folder to apache to allow altering altering of settings on the back end of WordPress. Strangely enough, I am able to create new posts, but when I attempt to update an existing page or create a new one, I receive a blank page. [http://example.com/wp-admin/post/php] Originally I thought it was yet another permission based issue, but after researching that doesn't appear to be the case.

Steps I've taken thus far: 1) Changed ownership of the directory to apache 2) Disabled all my plugins 3) Added : php_flag output_buffering on to .htaccess (Although I wasn't sure if it mattered where in the .htaccess file I should put that command)

From the research I've done it appears that white space after the ?> could be the cause. Anyone know how I could tell which file would have this white space? Several of my files actually do not even have the PHP close tag. One additional note, my previous server was version 5.2.17 to 5.3.20. Any other ideas?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douka19950505 2013-03-01 04:06
    关注

After checking the error logs I discovered that I was missing the mbstring PHP library, which has a function that was called by one of my theme files. Once added I was able to create and alter pages on the backend of WordPress without issue.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集