dousui6488 2014-08-25 14:40 采纳率: 100%
浏览 45

如何使用PHP在MVC中呈现Master Detail数据?

I can't find an answer to this anywhere. I've seen code examples in C# with ASP.NET MVC, but nothing in PHP outside of a CMS or framework.

If I have two tables, students and classes, how do I get that data rendered in the view?

If I query two different tables in one model (same function/method, however), does that somehow violate the principles of MVC? What about 20 different tables? That sounds like a lot of overhead for nothing a one off table you might only query once or twice. Do I really need 20 models?

Can someone please show me this in straight PHP with no frameworks and no CMS?

EDIT: This is for building my own MVC, so "straight" PHP means me building this component.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpndp64206 2014-08-25 15:56
    关注

My approach would probably be to use a repository for classes and users in this case.

StudentRepository

Retrieves instances of students class based on some criteria. This might have a method called getStudentsByClass($classID) that would retrieve the students for a class by it's class id.

SchoolClassRepository

Retrieves instances of a school class based on some criteria. For instance, classes for a semester.

getClassesBySemester($semesterID)

Then in your regular "SchoolClass" class, I would have a function that uses the StudentRepository to retrieve classes for the current class. For instance:

<?php 
    class SchoolClass(){
        private $id;
        private $students;

public function getStudents(){
            $repo = new StudentRepository();
            return $repo->getStudentsByClass($this->id);
        }
    }

?>

This would mean that your queries to find students for a class would not be exposed in your SchoolClass model. The only thing that the SchoolClass knows about is that the StudentRepository returns the users that it needs.

You would then pass a SchoolClass model as your data model to grab information in your view.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么