dow56114 2014-01-27 00:21
浏览 66
已采纳

适用于OS X应用程序的数据存储和在线同步方法

I'm writing a menubar-only application for OS X that does some automatic logging. It stores an array of floats continuously (say 1000 per day) and I need an elegant and simple way to store these locally, and to upload them to a central server. The upload could happen once per day or even less frequently. The online data needs to be integrated into a website that presents the data and analysis back to the user.

What's a good local and online data storage approach, and syncing method to go for for a simple system like this?

Core data? SQLite?

btw, I'm quite new to OS X development, so the simpler the better.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousi6405 2014-02-08 13:23
    关注

It shouldn't matter too much what you use. I would recommend Core Data, but others would no doubt say SQLite.

Whichever you use, you simply have to walk through your data, convert to JSON objects like NSDictionary, NSString and NSArray, then produce JSON data and use a HTTP POST with NSURLSession to send the data to your server.

The server can be written with Rails, Node.js, Django, PHP, Java, or any other server side tech. Node.js and Rails and pretty easy for beginners.

If you didn't have a web site requirement, an easier way to sync is to adopt Core Data and use an existing sync framework, such as Apple's Core Data sync, TICDS, or Ensembles. The disadvantage of these is that they don't expose your data so you can make a web site. (Disclosure: I develop the Ensembles sync framework.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗