dstew32424 2013-12-31 19:27
浏览 18
已采纳

简单的PHP服务器 - 验证传入的查询/命令[关闭]

I'm developing an application composed of two elements: a simple PHP server interacting with a SQL DB and a client which on certain events will send information to the server to log.

I would like a way to somehow verify (on the server's side) that the incoming query is indeed coming from my client, because there is a possibilty that someone will decompile the client file and see how I connect and send commands to the server, and that would let them inject false data.

I have no idea how to do such a mechanism though simply because anything I implement in the client could (theoretically) be viewed after decompilation process. Or maybe obfuscation is a solution in this case?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongnachuang6635 2013-12-31 19:39
    关注

If someone is intrepid enough to decompile your client, they will simply write their own client using your mechanism and there's no way you can distinguish the two. No amount of "authentication" will stop that. (Like for example, if someone gets my private SSH key, game over: they are me until those keys are revoked.)

The best you can do is make it hard for them to decompile, detect intrusion, and limit damage. Some ideas, but you really should consider the attack patterns you expect to face:

• Only allow the client to execute certain commands with certain parameters
    • Do not allow any more than the expected number of commands per time period
    • Limit the IP from which those certain commands can come
    • Be able to revoke client privileges on the server

PS: Expect this question to be closed or at least downvoted. It's not about code, but about design.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程