dragonsun00000 2013-10-14 14:41
浏览 106
已采纳

重置密码功能CakePHP

I am currently working with CakePHP now if my users forgot their password i wish to allow them to reset it. (i.e me sending a mail to them with their new temp password).

But there is a problem. Passwords stored in my Database are hashed by the Auth component which means that if i try to select all from my User model i will get a hashed version of the password. Futher more i don't know how i will be able to save the password HASHED after generating a new one.

Ive been googling aroung for some time to find an answer to this but couldn't seem to find any examples of how this would be done.

Has anyone tried something similar or know how i can be done?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanshai4484 2013-10-14 15:42
    关注

Ok, 2.x definitely gives more control. I only hash the passwords in my User model's beforeSave method just like you do:

public function beforeSave() {
        if (isset($this->data['User']['password'])) { 
            $this->data['User']['password'] = AuthComponent::password($this->data['User']['password']);
        }
        return true;
    }

This allows you to create a password in your Controller's password reset action as plain text, email it to the user, and then you set the password in the User model and persist it (password is hashed before it hits the database). The important thing here is that your password stays plain text until your controller calls the save method.

Generally I always add an unset on the password field in controller actions that will save the User record just to make sure it won't get rehashed. A second option would be to add an afterFind callback to your user model that does the unset each time the User model(s) are loaded.

About the one time reset key.... I have an additional field in my User object that I use in two cases. Email verification and password reset. When the user is created it is set to the SHA1( + + ). A link is emailed to the user that sends them to the User controller's validate action. Once that key is verified, that column gets cleared out in the database.

Same with the password reset. When they request a reset, the value gets generated in the same way and a link to the User controller's reset action gets emailed to the user. They enter their userid and if the key in the link matches the one in their database row, they can change their password. When their password is changed, this value is again cleared.

The biggest issue with sending temporary passwords is that it creates a DoS mechanism (against users, not your site). If I decided to harass someone, I could create a task that keeps resetting their password every hour. They can't get in until they check their email, but then it'll change again. Using a key, they'll get an email with a reset link, but their current password will still work as the presence of a reset code would not keep them from logging in.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 matlab计算中误差
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料