dongque1462 2013-09-24 02:32
浏览 239

始终在顶部弹出窗口

I need to have a popup window that will overlay a current window such that the user can click back and forth without the popup disappearing behind it. The popup must also be movable. I've tried a few pseudo popups like Zebra. They have a good modal popup, but their displays are not movable and are limited to the current screen only.

Imagine: The user is reading a record and wants to popup more information. Then the user wants to change records on the main screen and bring up a second popup so the two popups display at the same time - and so forth. The user may want to go to another main screen and popup more for further consideration such that there could be multiple popups independent of any main screen and always on top (not of each other, I realize).

In case it matters, I'm on Windows 7 using JQuery along with PHP and MySQL.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsibao8977 2013-09-24 02:48
    关注

Sounds like you are going to want to use the JQuery Dialog Box (http://jqueryui.com/dialog/#default) to create your "popup". With JQuery you'll be able to crete as many "popup" windows as you want.

The difficulty will be "changing the main window" which you would have to load in instead of switching pages in order to keep all your popups. Otherwise you would need to store what popups exist, with all their information in order to re-load them when you switch main windows.

And of course, your popups if you do them through JQuery Dialog Box will always be limited to the Browser window.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
  • ¥30 自适应 LMS 算法实现 FIR 最佳维纳滤波器matlab方案
  • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法
  • ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
  • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码