douleijiang8111 2013-06-21 09:56
浏览 18

magento admin中自定义属性和管理属性的混淆

I am totally confused in attributes please help me. I am continuously doing this attributes task for 3 days but no output from my side.

Here is a screen shot:- enter image description here

Here Admin Panel:-enter image description here

NOw this I want grey and pink value in my product list page.C:\wamp\www\magento\app\design\frontend\base\default\template\catalog\product\list.phtml

means the value of custom attributes in my product list page. please help me how should I get that value.....

Using Manage attributes/attributes set i got the value:

$size= $_product->getResource()->getAttribute('size')->getFrontend()->getValue($_product) ;//this are simple attributes
$color= $_product->getResource()->getAttribute('color1')->getFrontend()->getValue($_product) ;//this is simple attributes

See this is my configurable product :- http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/672/6732454339.jpg

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpnfjx755573 2013-06-21 11:07
    关注

I think you need to create "configurable products" to be able to do what you want. Example will allow you to create a clothes product with different colour variants:

1. Create a new attribute "Colour" in "Manage Attributes" and add your colours
    2. Create a new attribute set "Clothes" in "Manage Attribute Sets"
    3. Add your Colour Attribute to the Attribute set
    4. Create a new Product on "Manage Products"
      • Select your "Attribute set" (Clothes)
      • "Product Type" is "Configurable Product"
    5. Once you completed the product details save your product and go back to edit it again.
    6. Click the last Tab "Associated products" and using the "Quick simple product creation" tool, create the colour variations.
    7. Save, reindex and check your product on the frontend.

You should not need to edit any code. I hope this helps!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本