douhu3424 2013-06-19 12:40
浏览 51
已采纳

MySQL UPDATE语法错误与变量

Long story short, I'm trying to write a PHP code that will parse a text file into MySQL queries. Everything works fine except for the queries, which consist of UPDATE statements.

The entire code is kinda long, but if you want to see it - http://pastebin.com/xVR6ArD0

Here is just the part which is problematic :

while ($i<=$no_collumns)
           {
             $j = $i-1;
             if (!
                  mysql_query 
                  ("UPDATE ResultsPredmet 
                   SET ${parsed_collumns[$i]} = '${parsed_words[$j]}' 
                   WHERE ${parsed_first_collumn} LIKE '${parsed_first_word}'")
                ) 
              {echo mysql_error()."
"; break;}
            // echo "
UPDATE ResultsPredmet SET ${parsed_collumns[$i]} = '${parsed_words[$j]}' WHERE ${parsed_first_collumn} LIKE \"${parsed_first_word}\"";
         $i++;
         }

... where $parsed_collumns and $parsed_words are arrays of strings and $parsed_first_collumn and $parsed_first_word are strings.

I tried all combinations of quotes and escapes for the variables. I tried putting them in double quotes and escaping them, or double quotes and concatenating them, then maybe i thought it was the fact that I was comparing strings via the '=' operator so i tried with 'LIKE'. I googled for several hours and everywhere people said to use single quotation marks for variables so I tried that too and it didn't work.

In the end I echoed the queries and I get:

UPDATE ResultsPredmet SET grade = '10' WHERE name LIKE "Vildur"
UPDATE ResultsPredmet SET index = '117/2010' WHERE name LIKE "Vildur"
Updating table. 
UPDATE ResultsPredmet SET grade = '6' WHERE name LIKE "NinoDoko"
UPDATE ResultsPredmet SET index = '132/2011' WHERE name LIKE "NinoDoko"
Updating table. 
UPDATE ResultsPredmet SET grade = '10' WHERE name LIKE "Koco"
UPDATE ResultsPredmet SET index = '130/2011' WHERE name LIKE "Koco"
Done. 

Which seem fairly fine to me. Other queries I got were the same only with the names with single quotes around them, or with no quotes or any other combinations.

The errors I get are :

Updating table. 
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'index = '117/2010' WHERE name LIKE 'Vildur'' at line 1
Updating table. 
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'index = '132/2011' WHERE name LIKE 'NinoDoko'' at line 1
Updating table. 
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'index = '130/2011' WHERE name LIKE 'Koco'' at line 1

Apparently, the server that I'm using is MariaDB 5.5, but after a bit of research I figured it would be similar to just generic MySQL, though I might be completely off. The "Updating table." is just a random echo in my code. I've also tried the query without indenting it, still got the same errors. The values I get for grade and index are strings - or at least I hope so, since I'm getting them with explode().

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyong6045 2013-06-19 12:53
    关注

index is a reserved word

UPDATE ResultsPredmet SET `index` = '10' WHERE name LIKE 'Vildur'

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/reserved-words.html

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 springboot 3.0 实现Security 6.x版本集成
  • ¥15 PHP-8.1 镜像无法用dockerfile里的CMD命令启动 只能进入容器启动,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥15 请帮我解决一下下面六个代码
  • ¥15 关于资源监视工具的e-care有知道的嘛
  • ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)