dplp5928 2019-08-03 05:21
浏览 227
已采纳

xgent中的magento 2.3中的默认模块安装问题

I am a novice in magento and of course in magento 2. I have installed magento 2.3 in php 2.2 in xampp. I have created a custom module which is a CRUD operation. That is working fine. When I am trying to install a module (magento/module-shared-catalog) through the admin panel (System > Web Setup Wizard > Extension Manager(Extension Ready to install)), showing error like.

1. Check Cron Scripts

Cron script readiness check failed. Hide detail

Error from Setup Application Cron Script: Cron job has not been configured yet Other checks will fail as a result (PHP version, PHP settings, and PHP extensions)

Error from Updater Application Cron Script: Cron job has not been configured yet

For additional assistance, see cron scripts help.

2. PHP Settings Check *

For additional assistance, see PHP settings check help .

3. PHP Extensions Check

missing PHP extensions. Hide detail

The best way to resolve this is to install the correct missing extensions. The exact fix depends on our server, your host, and other system variables. Our PHP extension help can get you started.

For additional assistance, contact your hosting provider.

I am trying in my local server(127.0.0.1).

To overcome the above cron issue, I have edited the following function in the following file

C:\xampp\htdocs\lapis\setup\src\Magento\Setup\Controller\Environment.php

in cronScriptAction()

replace

$setupCheck = $this->cronScriptReadinessCheck->checkSetup(); $updaterCheck = $this->cronScriptReadinessCheck->checkUpdater();

to

$setupCheck = ['success' => 1]; $updaterCheck = ['success' => 1];

then cron issue have been fixed but the remaining two issues are still there as mentioned above.

Please assist me how to solve the issue and install any compatible module in my Magento 2.3 application.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqluw20882 2019-08-06 06:44
    关注

Yes! after googling I got the success both in windows and linux (Ubuntu). I need to run the cron, before try to install module in magento.

Open terminal and enter the following line in the terminal.

cd <magento_root_directory>

then execute the following 3 commands in terminal.

php bin/magento cron:run

php update/cron.php

php bin/magento setup:cron:run

Then try to install the module from magento 2.3 admin panel.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配