dongzhuoxie1244 2019-03-02 05:04
浏览 72

我的PayPal证书今晚到期,并且 - 惊喜! - 一切都不一样! 我无法获得证书ID

I wrote my business site in custom PHP many years ago before much was available in the way of commercial shopping carts. Every year I've updated the certificate, and all was well - until tonight!

I had received a notice that PayPal was updating to more stringent encryption, but I read it carefully and I appeared to be in compliance. I have continued to receive payments.

Then tonight I went to update my certificate as usual, and could not. The Web site was completely shifted around and the usual page was not there. I finally found the page for certificates, but none of the options were what I had been using.

I had been using PayPal Payments Standard Integration (previously called Website Payments Standard Integration), aka Encrypted Website Payments. It was part of the Merchant API. I generated public and private certificates and used these to encrypt the payment buttons. I uploaded the public certificate to the PayPal Web site, and PayPal gave me a certificate ID that I put in my PHP file.

Now this entire method seems to have been disappeared without warning, and I don't know what to do. In one hour, I will no longer be able to receive payments on my business site! PayPal customer service is closed - phone and chat - until Monday.

Please don't accuse me of lack of planning. I had no warning of an impending problem. I read every notice sent to me and made the changes I was told to make. This huge change was not among them. I always upload the new certificate on the last day. That has never caused a problem before.

Can someone please advise me? What are my current options?

Thank you.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
    • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
    • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器