dryl34156 2019-02-16 02:16
浏览 91

woocommerce_order_status_completed没有调用条纹付款

I have written a custom plugin and part of this plug in uses the "woocommerce_order_status_completed" hook as:

add_action( 'woocommerce_order_status_completed', 'mmd_woointerface_order_complete', 1);
mmd_woointerface_order_complete($order)
{
 //print to log file here
}

I am using the stripe payment system and have checked and double checked the API Keys, have defined the Webhook end points as recommended by the woocommerce plugins.

1. I tried making a purchase and the system seem to respond correctly, with orders showing up in the backend of my site.
  2. I have tried sending test webhooks using the strip backend.

None of these options cause the mmd_woointerface_order_complete, action to performed. My custom call is never initiated. Am I missing something.

Has any one got this to work with Stripe? Need help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douba4275 2019-02-22 00:06
    关注

PROBLEM SOLVED! If you use stripe and want to write code that gets called upon a payment. The woocommerce stripe plugin has a whole other action hook sdk.

You can find the link to the calls here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/stripe/#section-13

The one that works best, but different from the standard woocommerce hooks is "wc_gateway_stripe_process_response ($stripe_response, $order)"

You will need to check the $stripe-response variable which is assigned one of the following string values:'succeeded', 'failed', 'pending', and 'on-hold'

This is the code I wrote and it works remarkably well.

function ProcessStripePayment($stripe_response, $order)
      {
        switch($stripe_response->status)
        {
        case 'succeeded';
           DebugLog('wc_gateway_stripe_process_payment HOOK FIRED  succeeded'); 
        break;

case 'failed';
         DebugLog('wc_gateway_stripe_process_payment HOOK FIRED - failed'); 
        break;

case 'pending';
            DebugLog('wc_gateway_stripe_process_payment HOOK FIRED - pending'); 
        break;

case 'on-hold';
           DebugLog('wc_gateway_stripe_process_payment HOOK FIRED - on-hold');  
        break;          
        }   
      }

The other rather LARGE gotcha, is, as of now, this does not work in a plugin. You have to put it in function.php OR I used a plugin called snippets. That does the job.

The rest of the code you need to write is a off-take of the class structure.

$order               = new WC_Order( $order_id ); 

Pretty straight forward until you get to Meta_data, which is used by the woocommerce checkout fields. For that this works:

foreach($MetaData as $SubRow)
     {
     switch($SubRow->key)
       {
        case 'Your Custom Field Name':
        break;
       } // switch($SubRow->key) 

DebugLog($SubRow->key); 
    DebugLog($SubRow->value);       
    }   // foreach($MetaData as $SubRow)

评论

报告相同问题?