duan62819774 2018-07-11 12:25
浏览 109
已采纳

PHP - ORA-01747:user.table.column,table.column或列规范无效

I'm trying to update a table called RAC_PV at my oracle database but the query is returning that error when i run my application. I thing everyting is right because i run the same query on sqldeveloper (but with manual values) and when i change the variable $preco_medio to a number like 1, it works on the application. Here's my code:

$preco_medio = number_format(($v_interna_real / $encargo + $vipe_real) / $v_interna_t + $vipe_t , 2, ",", ".") ;

sc_exec_sql("update RAC_PV set PRECO_MEDIO = $preco_medio where rac_anopv = {ano} and rac_mespv = {mes} and codempresa = $id_empresa and codpainel = 6 and cod_prod1 = '$id_produto'");

My table name and the column names are right and checked, my variables like {ano}, {mes}, $id_produto and $preco_medio are all corretly seted. This sc_exec_sql("query here") works fine. Maybe the problem is in the $preco_medio ? I've never used that number_format but when a echo this the number shows right for me like 3,123.03 .

Can anyone help me?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dourang20110122 2018-07-11 12:31
    关注

That's not a number literal, that's two numbers, 3 and 123.03, one of which is apparently interpreted as column name. Remove the grouping , in the number literal expression or use TO_NUMBER() and a string literal with the formatted number representation.

The best way however would be not to build queries by string concatenation but parametrized queries. String concatenation is prone to SQL Injection. Also parametrized queries find the right representation for the DBMS (usually and mostly) automatically, avoiding such problems you have here.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀