dsdtszi0520538 2019-05-11 18:03 采纳率: 100%
浏览 46
已采纳

在Codeigniter上的Controller中返回(退出)(提前终止)(使用Twig模板引擎)

I was told that if I write a return in the controller, it will loop and cause an error on Codeigniter.

For example, is it inappropriate to write(return view) as follows in Controller?

public function example {
    // ...
    if (some conditions ...) {
        return $this->twig->display('templates/error.html');
    }

return $this->twig->display('templates/success.html');
}

I'm not familiar with Codeigniter.
I considered the return value to be a problem in Controller and corrected it as follows.

public function example {
    // ...
    if (some conditions ...) {
        $this->twig->display('templates/error.html');
        return;
    }

$this->twig->display('templates/success.html');
    return;
}

The older version of Codeigniter may also be affecting... (Codeigniter 2.1.3 and PHP 5.3.3 and Twig 1.36.* )
Those who mention the location of the error are not sure about it. Errors rarely occur(ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE).

What I want to check is if there is no problem with the above-mentioned writing method in Controller.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douou9094747 2019-05-11 19:37
    关注

I assume by inappropriate you mean "will it cause errors" and the answer is no. The error those users are experiencing is usually due to connection issues on their end, or a server issue unrelated to php.

CodeIgniter in their docs even uses controller methods with return statements as a means for form validation callbacks, so it isn't unheard of.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure why you even need these return statements. exit() would be more appropriate if you wanted to the script to stop.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 qgcomp混合物线性模型分析的代码出现错误:Model aliasing occurred
  • ¥100 已有python代码,要求做成可执行程序,程序设计内容不多
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析
  • ¥100 求采集电商背景音乐的方法
  • ¥15 数学建模竞赛求指导帮助
  • ¥15 STM32控制MAX7219问题求解答
  • ¥20 在本地部署CHATRWKV时遇到了AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'requires_grad'