doujinai2183
2018-06-28 20:19
浏览 65
已采纳

JavaScript无法加载资源:找不到文件,但该文件是Laravel自动生成的视图

This is a problem that I just now encountered. When I go to certain pages within my application, I see an error in the dev console that says:

inject.preload.js:373 GET blob:http://my-app-name.test/ba65127c-383e-45b7-8159-9b52ea288658 0 ()

So, when I go to inject.preloader.js, and I find the line that is throwing the error, it says Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND.

That's fine. I know how to normally fix that error. But since I'm working with laravel for the first time, I believe that the file it's talking about is one of the files Laravel automatically generates in App/storage/frameworks/views/. And if that's the case, how do I fix this error?

The error doesn't actually impact anything. The pages it appears on are all functioning normally as far as I can tell, and there don't seem to be any issues in the blade files.

I was just curious if anyone else had encountered an issue like this before. I haven't changed my blade template used for the headers and scripts, and the only thing I changed in the page that is throwing the error is adding a bootstrap 4 modal.

I can link to a github repo if needed.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

这是我刚刚遇到的问题。 当我转到我的应用程序中的某些页面时,我在开发控制台中看到一个错误:

inject.preload.js:373 GET blob:http:// my  -app-name.test / ba65127c-383e-45b7-8159-9b52ea288658 0()

所以,当我去 inject.preloader.js时 ,我找到了引发错误的行,它说无法加载资源:net :: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

没关系。 我知道如何正常修复该错误。 但是由于我第一次使用laravel,我相信它所讨论的文件是Laravel在 App / storage / frameworks / views / 中自动生成的文件之一。 如果是这种情况,我该如何解决此错误?

错误实际上并未影响任何内容。 就我所知,它出现的页面都正常运行,刀片文件似乎没有任何问题。

我只是好奇,如果有其他人有 之前遇到过这样的问题。 我没有更改用于标题和脚本的刀片模板,并且我在页面中更改了唯一的错误就是添加了一个bootstrap 4模式。

我可以链接 如果需要,可以使用github仓库。

• 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanmei1350 2018-06-28 20:23
    已采纳

I don't know why this fixed it, but I moved my javascripts includes in the master.blade.php template, and it's not a problem anymore.

打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题