dougou5844 2019-07-04 15:08
浏览 120

使用mpdf和chart.js创建PDF

I want to create a PDF report using mpdf. The report include a lot of pages which I created with html and css, this works great and it looks good. My problem is that I want to include some charts on a couple of pages and I don't know how to accomplish this. How do I insert charts created from chart.js?

I have searched the stackoverflow and web all day but I haven't found a good answer. I have found some threads where you create where you create images from canvas using toBase64Image and then save file to server. I got this to work but then I'm stuck again because I need to generate the chart images before I create the PDF. I tried to generate the images on a "start page" and when the charts is completed I move to the pdf page. But this was very slow and not very nice because you see the chart before you move to the pdf page.

Is this possible or do I have to start over with something else? I that case where and what?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
    • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
    • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
    • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
    • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
    • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
    • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
    • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
    • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?