douna4762 2019-04-01 14:58
浏览 10

会员的长度必须小于或等于40 - aws

I have a PHP app which works well in Heroku, I have since uploaded the files to try on amazon-web-services utilising Elastic Beanstalk.

When I click the URL, I am getting a 403 Forbidden error.

When I use the console to open the application instead, I am getting a message that says:

ERROR: ServiceError - 1 validation error detected: Value '[http://heatmapclydebank-env.csjaqh9cyk.us-west-2.elasticbeanstalk.com/]' at 'environmentNames' failed to satisfy constraint: Member must satisfy constraint: [Member must have length less than or equal to 40, Member must have length greater than or equal to 4]

I can't find much about this error online. What is this actually telling me and how do I resolve this in AWS.

NB: It is a custom app, vanilla php, no frameworks

enter image description here

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushi3322 2019-04-01 15:04
    关注

It's hard to evaluate when you don't specify even the name of the app (Is it open source or a custom app? If custom, what framework/libraries does it use?).

Anyway, it looks like your app forces a 4-40 character limit on an "environment name", which is prefilled with the loooong beanstalk URI.

Can't tell more without knowing at least some bascis about the app you're trying to run.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 模型在y分布之外的数据上预测能力不好如何解决
  • ¥15 processing提取音乐节奏
  • ¥15 gg加速器加速游戏时,提示不是x86架构
  • ¥15 python按要求编写程序
  • ¥15 Python输入字符串转化为列表排序具体见图,严格按照输入
  • ¥20 XP系统在重新启动后进不去桌面,一直黑屏。
  • ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图
  • ¥15 无线移动边缘计算系统中的系统模型
  • ¥15 深度学习中的画图问题