dongzhenqi2015 2018-06-29 02:15
浏览 60
已采纳

Laravel - Auth陷入阅读会话文件

hope you're good

I was trying to add a profile table to my Laravel 5.6 project, and I'm also using the spatie\Laravel-Permission package. It was working fine, but after I ran some migrations (that have nothing to do with users), it started failing on the login. The curious thing is that, if I register a new user, it gets logged in properly, but never with the /login route (I'm using the Laravel's Auth scaffolding).

After debugging the project, I came up with the method that's failing, it's something reading the sessions:

MyProject\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem.php

<?php
namespace Illuminate\Filesystem;

use ErrorException;
use FilesystemIterator;
use Symfony\Component\Finder\Finder;
use Illuminate\Support\Traits\Macroable;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Filesystem\FileNotFoundException;

class Filesystem{
    // ...
    public function get($path, $lock = false)
    {
        if ($this->isFile($path)) {
            return $lock ? $this->sharedGet($path) : file_get_contents($path); // <-- The failing line
        }

throw new FileNotFoundException("File does not exist at path {$path}");
    }
    // ...
}

Once it gets to that line, the debugger stops, the browser doesnt get a response, the dd() function does not get triggered... I also tried to debug the sharedGet($path) method, and it returns the value, but back to the method above, it stops.

Also, the php_error.log file gets absurdly increased on every request (up to 500MB/request), so much that none of the editors I use can open it (SublimeText, NetBeans).

My thoughts are that apache may be running out of memory when reading the files, but the session file barely weights 1k, so it wouldn't make much sense.

Can someone throw any clue? Thanks

--EDIT:

I tried installing a fresh laravel proyect with only the Auth module and the spatie/laravel-permission package, and I noticed the same behaviour: it registers and logs users, but after logging it out, I'm no longer able to log in with any user.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douan5151 2018-07-02 14:47
    关注

In case someonw gets to the same error:

I could manage to solve this by backing up all my projects/databases and reinstalling wampserver with the last version of php (by the moment of this answer, it is 7.2.4) and reinstalling Laravel (luckily the proyect was barely starting), which only updated vlucas/phpdotenv package from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0 and phpunittest.

Whith this update now I can log in users normally, now let's see if it works as it should with spatie/laravel-permission package and the profile table I need to add.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值