dpbf62565 2017-03-14 23:13
浏览 41

插入表格时的竞争条件

I have a rounds mysql table (innodb) that is used to track all games that given user plays. It has the following columns: id (int), userId (int), gameId (int), status (int).

Id is table's primary key, userId and gameId represent foreign keys to other tables and in status the int values represent 3 different states if the game round - in progress, finished, error.

One user is not allowed to proceed with new game round until his previous round is still in progress.

My code does the following: SELECT id FROM rounds WHERE userId = <user> AND gameId = <game> AND status = <in progress> LIMIT 1

If the select returns result, an error is thrown. Otherwise I'm creating new round: INSERT INTO rounds (userId, gameId, status) VALUES (<user>, <game>, <in progress>);

There is no other code between the select and insert and most of the time everything seems to be working correctly and creating new game round, while the previous is still in progress, results in error. But when I test the code for concurrency and performance under big load, there are some rounds that manage to get inserted simultaneously. (I'm using simple node script that send 200 requests asynchronously.)

Do you have any ideas how should I alter the code so that in all cases I have maximum 1 active round?

I seem to be stuck on this problem and I know there must be simple solution buy I just can't see it. :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!

PS: I've tried using INSERT ... INTO rounds SELECT ... FROM ROUNDS WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT id FROM rounds WHERE userId=<user> AND gameId=<game> AND status=<in progress>) but this results in deadlocks..

EDIT: The code looks something like this:

In game:

public function play() {
    $gamesInProgress = $this->repo->getGamesInProgress($this->user->getId(), $this->id, self::STATUS_IN_PROGRESS);

if($gamesInProgress) throw \Exception('Only one active game is allowed.');

$this->createGame();

// some other code
}

In Repo:

public function checkForGamesInProgress($userId, $gameId, $status) {
    $stmt = $this->dbh->prepare('SELECT `id` FROM `rounds` WHERE `userId`=:userId AND `gameId`=:gameId AND `status`=:status LIMIT 1');
    $stmt->prepare([
        'userId' => $userId, 
        'gameId' => $gameId,
        'status' => $status
    ]);

return $stmt->fetchColumn();
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyalin2258 2017-03-15 00:02
    关注

It would be a good practice to use "composite key". This way the database ensured that no duplicated rows are inserted. But then you will have to handle the database error when (accidentally) trying to insert the duplicated entry.

I know that you have tried this, but what happens when you run this?

INSERT INTO rounds (userId, gameId, status) 
    SELECT <user>, <game>, '<in progress>' FROM rounds WHERE NOT EXISTS(
    SELECT id FROM rounds WHERE userId = <user> AND gameId = <game> AND status = '<in progress>' LIMIT 1)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭