dongpanbo4727 2017-03-03 09:03
浏览 179
已采纳

Microsoft Edge浏览器的安全性和位置

I have have several websites with one order system for all. On one of them (can call it PRODUCTS) I have next problem, because I don't want users to see that they are paying on other website (can call it BILLING) I am calling it in a iframe page. There I call the link from Billing with some parameters so Billing know from which website and what product. After this in iframe user will chose some specification of the product and in next page will fill some form with personal data. All the system work perfect, my problem started some weeks ago when I got complaint from user that in Edge browser when they open the ordering from ifram you see the page, parameters are passed good, but when you click on next the page it is not passing data to next page on BILLING it is just redirect to main page. This is happening only in Edge ( Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0 ). Function for redirect to next page on BILLING look like this

function redirect($url) {
    if (!headers_sent()){
        header("Location:".$url, TRUE, 307); 

}else {
        echo '<script type="text/javascript">';
        echo 'window.location.href="'.$url.'";';
        echo '</script>';

}
}

all forms in the BILLING order system have submit like this

<form action='/wizard-save-data.html' method='get' name='saveWizardData' class='fdCheckbox-checkDomain fdCheckbox-addDomain' id="autoSubmit">

<input type="button" onclick="location.href='wizard-save-data.html?page=2'" value="continue in the order" />

</form>

I found out on some forums that is possible next situation, because I am in iframe some security rules of Edge detect my redirect like some harming activity for user because is redirect to location and it is on other site then the location of PRODUCTS. Can someone share the same experience or some things I can test? This system work for all other popular browsers. Open for any ideas

/* UPDATE */

I built a small site just for this test and even if I have the order and the billing on the same site (location) then I have the same problem. SO it is not security of edge and I am total lost.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanran8648 2017-03-13 11:18
    关注

The problem was that because of some rules in Edge browser you cant have truncated on location.href link so now to solve and to make it working for all types of browser it become

<form action='/wizard-save-data.html' method='get' name='saveWizardData' class='fdCheckbox-checkDomain fdCheckbox-addDomain' id="autoSubmit">

<input type="button" onclick="location.href='www.test.com/order/wizard-save-data.html?page=2'" value="continue in the order" />

</form>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题