dth42345 2016-11-17 14:54
浏览 25

根据同一个表中设置的预定义工作半径查找最近的位置

I am trying to find the closest locations of pre-defined entries within a table. So far, the query I am using works fine and provides a fairly accurate result set.

How it works is: 1 table contains pre-defined estimations from plumbers that set their estimated cost for a specific price range. However, each plumber has their own working radius that can be different to other plumbers. Here is an example.

Table: Pre-Defined Quotation

ID     NAME     PRICERANGE     ESTIMATED-COST     WORKING-RADIUS    LAT    LONG
1      JOHN     £500-£800          £560             20 MILES        51.50   -0.118

My current query loops over the full pre-defined quotations table and will order the results by distance being closest first.

$quotes = Quote::all()->where('latitude', '!=', null)->where('longitude', '!=', null)->where('estCost', '!=', null);
        foreach ($quotes as $quote) {
        $tableName = "quotes";
        $origLat = 52.5002721395; // Customers lat
        $origLon = -1.98032029216; // Customers long
        $dist = 45; // This needs to be dynamic like:  $quote->working_radius
        $query = DB::select("SELECT id, latitude, longitude, estCost, working_radius, 3956 * 2 *
                              ASIN(SQRT( POWER(SIN(($origLat - latitude)*pi()/180/2),2)
                              +COS($origLat*pi()/180 )*COS(latitude*pi()/180)
                              *POWER(SIN(($origLon-longitude)*pi()/180/2),2)))
                              as distance FROM $tableName WHERE
                              longitude between ($origLon-$dist/cos(radians($origLat))*69)
                              and ($origLon+$dist/cos(radians($origLat))*69)
                              and latitude between ($origLat-($dist/69))
                              and ($origLat+($dist/69))
                              having distance < $dist ORDER BY distance limit 25");
    }
    $json = json_encode($query);
    $obj = json_decode($json, TRUE);
    for ($i = 0; $i < count($obj); $i++) {
        echo "Distance is " . round($obj[$i]["distance"], 1) . " from est id:" . $obj[$i]["id"] . " <br />";
    }

The problem I have is that the query is using the variable $dist to define the maximum distance from the customers lat/long that the plumber should be. This would be ok apart from I need this to be defined by the working_radius value set within the same table or the plumbers_profile table.

I am using laravel here and i have tried several different ways to find a solution but seem to be failing every time.

The basic way I can explain this would be that I need to select all the pre-defined quotes that are no further in "miles" than the value set for each plumber in the working_radius column.

Right now the query above will return the following example:

Distance is 4.4 from quote id:1617 

In an ideal situation i need to assign the $dist variable something like this: $quote->working_distance because the working distance is different for every plumber and the customer should not be shown a pre-defined quotation for a plumber that does not cover the customer's location.

If I assign $quote->working_radius to the $dist variable the results are incorrect and are shown like this:

Distance is 3.1 from quote id:1508 

However the plumber with id: 1508 only has a 2 mile working_radius and should not be shown. If I set $dist = 2; then that same plumber does not get shown, So the issue lays with assigning the $quote->working_radius dynamically and is failing to use the value set in the database to determine the result.

Maybe i am going about this the totally wrong way? As a learner i have tried my best so far so hopefully someone with better experience can provide a helping hand on this. Thanks.

Updated (17/11/2016)

After working on the code since posting my question i have come up with a solution that works however im not sure it works for the good or for the bad! Maybe i have gone to overboard and maybe i have overly complicated things by assuming this is more complicated than it actually needs to be?

$quotes = Quote::orderBy('working_radius')->where('latitude', '!=', null)->where('longitude', '!=', null)->where('estCost', '!=', null)->get();

$userLat = 52.5002721395; // Random selected lat and long for demo -- this acts as the customers property location
    $userLong = -1.98032029216;
    $tableName = "quotes";
    $dist = 250;  // This is the maximum it can be through the app
    $query = DB::select("SELECT id, working_radius, ( 3959 * acos( cos( radians($userLat) ) * cos( radians( latitude ) ) * cos( radians( longitude ) - radians($userLong) ) + sin( radians($userLat) ) * sin( radians( latitude ) ) ) )
            AS distance
            FROM $tableName
            HAVING distance < $dist
            ORDER BY distance LIMIT 0 , 25");
    $json = json_encode($query);
    $obj = json_decode($json, TRUE);
    for ($i = 0; $i < count($obj); $i++) {
        $plumbers[] = array('distance' => round($obj[$i]["distance"], 1), 'id' => $obj[$i]["id"], 'working_radius' => $obj[$i]["working_radius"]);
    }

foreach ($plumbers as $plumber) {

if($plumber['distance'] <= $plumber['working_radius']){
            var_dump($plumber);
        }
    }

Hopefully i have done things half right? As a learner im trying to self educate at the same time as progressing on with the app! Thanks.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300
    • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
    • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
    • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
    • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
    • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
    • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
    • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
    • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
    • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改