dpi9530 2016-11-08 02:16
浏览 130

通过PHP执行脚本

I am trying to execute a script file (Batch or Python) in PHP (local WAMP server) that will open a program on my computer and send a keyboard shortcut to put the the program in fullscreen mode. I have this script already made using AutoHotKey (.ahk scripts).

I tried using these PHP commands to open a Batch file that runs the .ahk script:

system("cmd /c C:\wamp64\www\test.bat");
exec("test.bat");
exec("cmd.exe /c test.bat");

But all of these seem to just run the script on the webserver and not on my Windows computer so the .ahk file is never executed. I also tried directly executing .ahk file but I couldn't get that working either.

Does anyone know of a way I can use PHP(or another web language) to execute this script on my computer?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyan3853 2016-11-08 02:24
    关注

You have to specify absolute path for the batch file, as the CLI SAPI has nothing to do with WAMP's document root.

You have tried to pass full path in the first command. But the sequence \t within double quotes is parsed as a tabulation character. Change double quotes to single quotes:

system('cmd /c C:\wamp64\www\test.bat');

Also, I don't think you need to run cmd explicitly, since batch files are executable on Windows.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line