dousong8187 2016-10-12 02:15
浏览 40
已采纳

使用Laravel在DB中输入数据的Jquery / Ajax或PHP会话

I would like to get an idea of what a "Best Practice" may be. I am redeveloping a web app I made, that allows users to select items from a dropdown list, add them to a "Queue" and then allows the user to save them to the DB as their user when the info is finished being entered.

Currently, I am using, Jquery/Ajax to get the data from the selections, add it an array, then append it to the Queue Table.

When the user clicks save, it passes the array through ajax to PHP to send it to the database.

I am recreating this application in laravel, and wonder if it would be better to store the user defined data into a session and then pass it directly to the php script to insert it into a database.

I am not familiar as familiar as I would like to be with sessions, so I would like your advice if this is worth pursuing or if I would be using sessions wrong.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dou44364983 2016-10-12 02:20
    关注

Your PHP script that will receive the Ajax data is an API. The user needs to be previously authenticated via a session or token, but when the Ajax call is made, you need to parse the data received and immediately pass it to your database storage routines.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码