duanrong5927 2017-03-12 22:23
浏览 179
已采纳

Laravel 5.3登录路由 - RouteCollection.php中的NotFoundHttpException

I'm trying to build up my new project and i'm using Laravel 5.3. My problem is, that the auth routes doesn't work like expected.. I allways get the following error:

NotFoundHttpException in RouteCollection.php

I removed the laravel auth routes that comes with the new update :

Those: Auth::routes();

and replaced them with:

Route::group(['middleware' => ['web']], function() {
// Login Routes...
    Route::get('login', ['as' => 'login', 'uses' => 'Auth\LoginController@showLoginForm']);
    Route::post('login', ['as' => 'login.post', 'uses' => 'Auth\LoginController@login']);
    Route::post('logout', ['as' => 'logout', 'uses' => 'Auth\LoginController@logout']);

// Registration Routes...
    Route::get('register', ['as' => 'register', 'uses' => 'Auth\RegisterController@showRegistrationForm']);
    Route::post('register', ['as' => 'register.post', 'uses' => 'Auth\RegisterController@register']);

// Password Reset Routes...
    Route::get('password/reset', ['as' => 'password.reset', 'uses' => 'Auth\ForgotPasswordController@showLinkRequestForm']);
    Route::post('password/email', ['as' => 'password.email', 'uses' => 'Auth\ForgotPasswordController@sendResetLinkEmail']);
    Route::get('password/reset/{token}', ['as' => 'password.reset.token', 'uses' => 'Auth\ResetPasswordController@showResetForm']);
    Route::post('password/reset', ['as' => 'password.reset.post', 'uses' => 'Auth\ResetPasswordController@reset']);
});

Okay now I'm trying to use them but I allways get the mentioned exception

The url I was testing: http://localhost/project/public/login

I dont know where the "public" comes from.. thats from xampp or something like that..

So this gives me the error.

if I add this route:

Route::get('/', 'Auth\LoginController@showLoginForm'); // outsite and inside of the route group

I get redirected to the Login Form and everythings fine

if I try:

Route::get('/test', 'Auth\LoginController@showLoginForm'); // same with Route::get('test', ...)

I also get the error. Does someone have a solution for that?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dphfwzn8269 2017-03-12 22:29
    关注

You can't run Laravel app like that. you need to run php artisan serve command

and then go to localhost:8000

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面