drby30217 2016-11-11 15:43
浏览 71
已采纳

symfony2如何保证序列号不被使用

I have a document management system in symfony2. Once user establishes my document entity it will be assigned a serial number.

This is how I find the serial to assign 1) Check in DB for highest serial in use 2) Assign it and flush entity.

I use this serial as an identifier for multiple versions of this entity so it is not unique to the DB.

How can I guarantee that the number assigned is truly unique? I would lock tables in flat php but not sure how to or if it's best practice in symfony2.

/**
 * Establishes a analysi entity.
 */
public function establishAction(Request $request, Analysis $analysi)
{

$analysi->setSerial( $this->getNewSerial() );//set a new serial number
    //TODO: How to confirm this is really not in use since there is no transaction locking going on here?
    $em->flush($analysi);

}

private function getNewSerial()
{            
    $em = $this->getDoctrine()->getManager();

//get highest serial nb from established analysises
    $results = $em->createQuery("SELECT MAX(a.serial) FROM HazardlogBundle:Analysis a WHERE a.currentVersion = true")->getResult();
    $temp = $results[0];
    $max_serial = $temp[1];

$new_serial = $max_serial + 1;

return $new_serial;
}

---------------- UPDATE

I must obviously clearify: I can have...

entity A with serial 123 and version 1
entity B with serial 123 and version 2
entity C with serial 124 and version 1
entity D with serial 125 and version 1

What I am afraid of is that users simultaneously creates entity C and D, and so my controller could fetch the currently highest serial number in use for creating entity C, and before entity C is flushed to DB, the thread serving the user creating entity D will read highest number 123 out of the DB before entity C with serial 124 is written to DB. Thus I will end up with Entity C & D both having serial 124.

Perhaps I could define a unique index consisting of serial and version number together to sidestep this issue?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dts777777 2017-01-27 17:56
    关注

I found a way to create a unique index by combining two columns like this:

/**
     * Analysis
     * @ORM\Table(name="analysis",uniqueConstraints={@ORM\UniqueConstraint(name="unique_version_serial", columns={"Version", "serial"})})
     * @ORM\Entity(repositoryClass="HazardlogBundle\Repository\AnalysisRepository")
     */
    class Analysis

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。