douer9399 2016-08-04 17:43
浏览 46

sql SELECT语句中的多个运算符

I want my search bar to find specific properties based on the parameters the user enters. This is my code so far:

if (isset($_POST["Search"])) {
      $SearchInput = $_POST["Search"];
      $SearchInput = trim($SearchInput);
      $SearchInput = stripslashes($SearchInput);
      $SearchInput = htmlspecialchars($SearchInput);
      $price1=$_POST['amount1'];
      $price2=$_POST['amount2'];

if ($CH == 'on' || $CF == 'on') {
        $critera .= " AND (street LIKE '%" . $SearchInput . "%' OR postcode LIKE '%" . $SearchInput . "%') AND price BETWEEN '$price1' AND '$price2'";
      }
      else{
        $critera .= " AND type='House' AND (street LIKE '%" . $SearchInput . "%' OR postcode LIKE '%" . $SearchInput . "%') AND price BETWEEN ('$price1' AND '$price2')";
      }
    }
    if ($SearchInput == ''){
      $query = "SELECT * FROM property WHERE type='House' AND city='Sheffield' AND price BETWEEN ('$price1' AND '$price2') Order By postcode ASC";
    }
  else {
    $query = "SELECT * FROM property WHERE city='Sheffield'" . $critera . " Order By postcode ASC";
  }
  }

No matter how I order the operators it either ignores the type='House' parameter or ignores the price parameters.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanhe6464 2016-08-04 18:54
    关注
    AND type='House' AND (street LIKE '%" . $SearchInput . "%' OR postcode LIKE '%" . $SearchInput . "%') AND price BETWEEN ('$price1' AND '$price2')

this statement is wrong, since in between you can't use paranthesis

BETWEEN ('$price1' AND '$price2')

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Centos7 / PETGEM
  • ¥15 csmar数据进行spss描述性统计分析
  • ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗