drvpv7995 2016-04-22 01:21 采纳率: 100%
浏览 57
已采纳

使用<form>标记无法正确显示Bootstrap按钮输入组

So I'm working on a social networking Facebook type proof of concept project for college and I'm trying to get a Bootstrap, multi-button input group to display properly for a comment box.

I would like to have the text area, with a Comment and Like button on the right hand side, with the whole input group filling the width of the panel as seen below.

Trying to achieve this!

The problem is when I add in my <form> tags, the formatting of the entire group within <div class="row"> goes crazy and forms a little box on the left hand side (screenshot below). If I take out the <form> tags formats properly, but I'm just not sure how to manage the <form> tags/where to put them to achieve this multi-button group.

How it displays currently

The code below is a few undos later to when the forms weren't broken, just so you know this isn't how I originally went about achieving it, but what i've succumbed to for now.

If anyone knows how to achieve this I'd be so grateful!

while($row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($result)) {

//Get relative timestamp for current post
        $timestamp = strtotime($row['StatusTimestamp']);
        $stampRelative = CheckTimestamp($timestamp);

echo '<div class="panel panel-default">
                <div class="panel-heading">
                    <h3 class="panel-title">'.$row['UserName'].'<small class="postTimestamp"> '.$stampRelative.'</small></h3>
                </div>
                <div class="panel-body">
                    '.$row['StatusContent'].'
                </div>
                <div class="panel-footer clearfix">';
        echo '      <div class="row">
                        <div class="col-lg-11">
                            <div class="input-group">
                                <form action="'.CommentOnStatus($row['StatusID']).'" method="post">
                                    <input type="text" class="form-control" name="comment" placeholder="Post a comment...">
                                    <span class="input-group-btn">
                                        <button class="btn btn-default" type="submit">Comment</button>
                                        <input type="hidden" name="statusId" value="'.$row['StatusID'].'">
                                    </span>
                                </form>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                        <div class="col-lg-1">
                            <form action="'.LikeStatus($row['StatusID']).'" method="post">
                                <button type="submit" id="like" name="'.$row['StatusID'].'" class="btn btn-primary pull-right">Like</button>
                            </form>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
              </div>';
    }
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhi2760 2016-04-22 01:53
    关注

I checked your code. This should work fine. Let me know if this does not work. THere are minor problems of placing the elements. Please Use this in your row :

<div class="col-lg-11">
           <form  method="post">
               <div class="input-group">
                     <input type="text" class="form-control" name="comment" placeholder="Post a comment...">
                     <span class="input-group-btn">
                          <button class="btn btn-default" style="border-width: 1px 0 1px 0;border-radius: 0;" type="submit">Comment</button>
                          <button type="submit" id="like" name="'" class="btn btn-primary" style="border-radius: 0 5px 5px 0;">Like</button>
                      </span>
                      <input type="hidden" name="statusId" value="">
                </div>
            </form>
       </div>

This is my output

enter image description here

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?