dongrong8972 2015-06-16 10:28
浏览 66

OpenCart VQmod问题和解答模块没有显示

I have installed Opencart 2.0.3.1. vqmod 2.5.1.5 for Opencart, vqmod manager 3.0, and ProductQuestionsAndAnswers_v1.8.2_oc2.0.x.x

These have all been uploaded manually via ftp, i've followed the simple instructions for vqmod's installation to rewrite part of the index.php and admin/index.php which seems to have created all of the required cache files.

The module is installed, enabled and visible in the modules section and in the vqmod manager, however when I try adding the module to the theme layout there is no option for this module.

Everything appears to be working fine other than for not being able to insert the module into a layout.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqdpz60048 2015-06-16 12:10
    关注

Not all modules for Opencart have that option to add it in a layout.A big portion of the modules in opencart are made by students or people that are learning to code most of the free modules don't even have that option. Now that we have this out of the way.

Other solutions to this problem.

If you are using a custom /admin panel lets say your admin is called bestbanana

You need to open the VqMOD xml file that is located in the VQmod/xml folder and change all the values that contain admin to bestbanana

Or if you are using a custom theme that has different structure than the default opencart one,than you need to modify it a little bit more.

Since VqMOD works as a search engine it searches/replaces adds and so forth bu it searches by exact words. e.g peaces of code.

but without posting any code or something similar there is nothing much that anyone can help you with.

Hope that this will help you

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 单片机无法进入HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback回调函数
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息