doulangpeng3933 2015-11-10 08:34
浏览 155

服务器错误500(将opencart传输到新服务器)

I am transferring eCommerce site to new server. Uploaded complete website and created database. Its showing 'server error 500'; kindly help me on this.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujia9204 2016-07-12 10:45
    关注

I might be a bit late, but for anyone else struggling with 500 Server Errors in OpenCart – the first thing to do when debugging these is to look into your server's error log and find the exact error message.

If there aren't any, you may need to enable them explicitly by adjusting the error_reporting, display_errors and log_errors settings in your PHP configuration. You can also temporarily change them in your main index.php file directly.

Once you know the exact error message, fixing it is a simple process.

We've covered some of the most common OpenCart error messages causing 500 Server Errors in our blog post: Server Errors and Blank Pages in OpenCart: Most Common Causes.

I'd recommend against trying to fix blank pages and 500 Server Errors without being able to look into the error log. These issues can be caused by pretty much anything starting from your server configuration and restrictions to broken OpenCart code so you really need to know what you're dealing with.

In your particular case, it is most likely caused by your new server configuration or the fact that you haven't adjusted OpenCart config files (config.php and admin/config.php) after the migration.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗