doulu2011 2015-08-25 17:46
浏览 56
已采纳

PHP - Divide et Impera以避免致命错误:超出Maxim执行时间

everyone!

I am building an 'Seeker' to get some prices from 7 websites. I am using cUrl to get this prices and I am dealing with this problem: Fatal Error: Maximum execution exceeded. I have read about this and saw some solutions, but I want to know if I can divide the process more than it is. So here is my app:

The customer enters on my website, search for some codes of items (the worst case is the one of 5 different codes once) and send a request for price. So I am posting an array of maximum 5 codes to my MainController that distributes the array on every single controller, like this:

$codesArray -> MainController -> foreach(ControllersList as Controller){Controller->getPrices($codesArray)}

I assume that the time execution is distributed wrong, or not as I want, because I have tested it with 3 codes and the "Fatal Error: maximum execution time: 30 seconds" comes at 33 seconds from the begining, on the fifth controller. I think is impossible to search for 3 items 4 times in 3 seconds and exceed on the fifth, so it means the server is counting the MainController process, not every process itself. My question is how can I divide properly the process to obtain the distribution of time per controller?

I hope I made myself understood, sorry for bad english and also bad explanation.

NOTE: I tested each controller with an array of 7 codes and I have never get this Fatal Error, that is why I want to divide the process, but I am not sure how..

NOTE II: Send one code once will result in n*7 more curl executions because with the array the process repeats just the search functions, not the whole connect to website-> check login -> login* -> search

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dppb79372 2015-08-25 19:13
    关注

The timer is related to the request as a whole, is not split on the different controller calls. The whole execution time can't exceed 30 seconds (you can increase the time limit in php.ini. And also, they are not multiple processes: PHP is single-threaded, so you cant spawn another thread and run it. You can try making the calls in parallel using curl_multi_init() and then doing the processing (I'm assuming the calls take more time than the actual processing).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解