donglei1616 2015-07-16 19:50
浏览 533
已采纳

php文件从ansi转换为utf-8的错误

I have a few php scripts files encoded in ANSI. Now that I converted my website to html5, I need everything in UTF-8, so that accents in these file are displayed correctly without any php conversion through iconv(). I used Notepad++ to set the encoding of my scripts on UTF-8 and save the files, and most are fine, accents are displayed correctly, only the main script now blocks everything, and the server only returns a white page, without any error message, even with ini_set('error_reporting', 'E_ALL') !

When I change the encoding back to ANSI in Notepad++, and save the file without any other change, it works again (except the accents are not displayed correctly without iconv() ).

I did also try to use a php script to change the encoding with ...$file = iconv('ISO-8859-1','UTF-8', $file);... but the result is exactly the same !

I wrote a short php script to look for high char() values, but the highest values seems to be usual French accents like é, è, etc which are also present on other files and pose no problem. I did remove other special chars, without any effect...

The problem is that the file is large, more than 4500 lines and I'm not sure how to proceed to correct this ? Anyone has had this problem, or has any idea ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchuang1861 2019-01-07 20:40
    关注

The issue was with the "£" (pound) character, I used it a lot as delimiter in preg_match("£(...)£", "...", $string) and preg_replace conditions.

For some reason these characters were not accepted after conversion. I had to replace all of them, then only it worked fine in utf-8... Apparently they are not a problem now that the file is converted, I can use them again.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了
  • ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法
  • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类
  • ¥15 微带串馈天线阵列每个阵元宽度计算
  • ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思
  • ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏