dou44481 2014-12-28 20:21
浏览 37
已采纳

会话设置在一个地方但在另一个地方没有设置的奇怪问题

I have two php pages for updating account, a frontend and a backend.

Front end (important part):

<?php
  session_cache_limiter('none');
  session_start(); //session gets started

include_once 'includes/db_connection.php';
  include_once 'includes/signin.php'; //file that deals with login and creates the session variables
  include_once 'includes/updateaccount_process.php'; //back end file
?>

Back end (important part):

<?php
  include_once 'db_connection.php';
  include_once 'signin.php';
?>

If I add session_start() to the back-end file I get a notice saying session already started. If I don't add session_start() the rest of the php script doesn't execute properly due to the dependency on the session variable.

If I add if(!isset($_SESSION)) { session_start(); }, it works perfectly, and I don't get any notice but I don't understand why.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsd119120 2014-12-28 22:02
    关注

While PHP can generate front-end content, PHP resides on the back-end, i.e. you have are two server-side files. If your first PHP file starts a session, as long as your code doesn't destroy or otherwise disable that session, the session should exist as long as your browser stays open. When you go to another PHP page, if you run this code:

(!isset($_SESSION)) { session_start()

it will check to see if it makes sense to start a new session. If the session no longer exists, then a new one gets created. Running session_start() without checking for a previously set session will cause this error message to appear if the session still is in effect:

Notice: A session had already been started

This additional session_start() then should resume the current session.

There might be other reasons for session problems occurring. If you're using PHP5.4 or greater, you can call session_status() and its return value can indicate whether a session has been disabled or if none exists. It can also confirm whether one is currently active (see Manual).

Incidentally, the core contributor who devised session_status() was primarily concerned about providing users a way to check whether currently an active session exists. (see bug report.)

On the page you designate as "back end", I suggest redoing the code as follows:

<?php
         if (!isset($_SESSION)) || (session_status() !== PHP_SESSION_ACTIVE) ) {
                 session_start();
         }
         include_once('signin.php');
         include_once('db_connection.php');

You might consider moving include_once("signin.php") and placing it in the if-conditional block, as a statement following session_start(), as long as the included file only creates session variables and previous code doesn't unset them.

One final point, you may wish to use include() instead of include_once() if both of your pages for a fact only include each file once. Include_once() is slower than include(). You should use include_once only if your script has code that would result in an attempt to include the file more than once in a script (see here).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊
  • ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题
  • ¥15 企业资源规划ERP沙盘模拟