duanhui1869 2014-12-15 06:28
浏览 39

省略Content-Length时,PHP脚本返回403 Forbidden错误

I'm using a shared web hosting account on a Linux server. My server-side PHP script can be called from my Windows (client) application using Windows sockets. Without showing too much code (which is a basic connection via HTTP protocol to port 80) the client application may send the following header to the PHP script:

/php/checkupdates.php?ver=1.2.3.4&ref=&nam=some%20name
 HTTP/1.0

Accept: text/plain, text/html, */*

Accept-Language: en-us

Accept-Encoding: deflate

User-Agent: My own agent

Host: 
mydomain.com

But for some reason this script returns the 403 Forbidden error. Interestingly enough, if I load this same URL in a web browser, the PHP script runs just fine.

Purely by trial and error process I discovered that if I add the following line to the header my PHP script starts to work fine:

Content-Length: 0

Well, this is all good. But the issue is that to add this line I need to update all client (Windows) applications that my users have downloaded and been using for a while. In other words, it's not as easy to do.

So I was hoping to try to fix this from a server (i.e. PHP) side. Any ideas?

PS. I should also point out that this used to work when I hosted with a previous web hosting company (i.e. without the Content-Length line.)

PS2. I tried contacting my current web hosting provider but their tech support keep asking for my public IP. (Possibly to whitelist me so I don't see this error, which won't solve it for others.) In other words I'm not really sure that they know what they're doing. So I thought to understand it first before I contact them again.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
    • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
    • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
    • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
    • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
    • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
    • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
    • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法