dongzhuxun5136 2014-12-11 18:08
浏览 6
已采纳

查找用户附近的事件位置

I built a mobile app that needs to locate events going on around them based on their current latitude and longitude with a 10 mile radius. The user clicks on an event type and the API needs to search for all events within 10 miles of them. The way my database is set up each event belongs to a venue and that is where the latitude and longitude is stored. Here is the SQL that I have so far:

$sql = "SELECT events.*, (3959 * acos(cos(radians(78.3232)) * cos(radians($latitude)) * cos(radians($longitude) - radians(65.3234)) + sin(radians(78.3232)) * sin(radians($latitude)))) AS distance
    FROM events 
        INNER JOIN venues ON events.venue_id = venues.id 
        INNER JOIN promoters ON events.promoter_id = promoters.id 
    WHERE type = $type AND end > NOW()
    ORDER BY distance";

The events table stores information about an event (name, description, start, end, etc.) while the venues table stores information about a venue (name, address, latitude, longitude, etc.). How would I join these tables to make sure that I retrieve the events that I want based on the user's location?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwo6738 2014-12-11 18:36
    关注

I edited the query to include table prefixes which will allow the math to pull the lat and long columns from the venues table. I checked this against my database and it works just fine as well.

Bou're not including a distance parameter in your criteria, using HAVING lets you include the distance column in your query criteria. Your query would presumably return all events of $type that haven't happened yet. I checked this against a user table I have with lat and long and it works just fine.

It looks like you'd need something more like this (assuming you actually need all the columns from all three tables):

SELECT *, acos(cos(radians($userlat)) * cos(radians(`v`.`lat`)) * cos(radians(`v`.`long`) - radians($userlong)) + sin(radians($userlat)) * sin(radians(`v`.`lat`))) * 3959 AS `distance` 
        FROM `events` AS `e` 
            INNER JOIN `venues` AS `v` ON `e`.`venue_id` = `v`.`id`  
            INNER JOIN `promoters` AS `p` ON `e`.`promoter_id` = `p`.`id`  
        WHERE `e`.`type` = $type
        AND `e`.`end` > NOW() 
        HAVING `distance` < 25 
        ORDER BY `distance` ASC 
        LIMIT 20;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序