duanfuxing2212 2013-09-01 03:07
浏览 57
已采纳

Drupal 7图像无法显示

For some reason, images are not showing up when not logged in as an administrator.

The issue seems to be connected to my use of views.

The images are part of a content type I created. The field type is image and I can pull the images from the node when accessing the node in a custom template and not using views.

But when using views, the images only show up when I'm logged in as an administrator.

I don't have any field/content permission modules installed, this is pretty bare bones with a Zen theme sub-themed. And I'm not doing anything funky with the view, just create it and add the fields I want to display. It works fine as administrator.

I can't seem to figure this one out. It seems like this is a permissions issue, but I don't see anything in the permissions configuration that would affect this behavior.

Any tips?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• donglan8999 2014-03-21 20:53
    关注

I appreciate that this is an old post but after days of trying to resolve the problem I have seen many of these posts and want to update with my solution.

My web host is classed as a shared web host which means for me that I don't have as much access to the server side as with other hosts. The control area for the admin on my host is custom and lots of stuff that I have with another host and previous hosts id missing.

I resolved the images not showing by adjusting the .htaccess file. There are 2 that I have found so far in Drupal 7.24 (one in the site root and one in sites/default/files/) and I had to adjust both of them by commenting out the options section and the symlinks section. There is info on this by googling "one.com Drupal Installation".

Once both htaccess files had been edited and the permissions had been changed on the "files" folder in "sites/default/" to "755" the extra folders where created when I uploaded my images and the images started to show fine. If like me you are unable to change permissions within your website hosts control panel you will need to do it with either an ftp client or via ssh.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记