dongpao5658 2013-04-17 22:32
浏览 26

相同的Zend导航代码在不同环境中呈现不同

Anyone got ANY idea what could be causing an issue with Zend Navigation. My environments are provisioned through chef and are the same OS etc, same apache setups etc. On my local Ubuntu VM, my webapp renders correctly. The SAME code fails to render the navigation on my TEST VM (on AWS). When I say the same, I've checked and double checked (and is all deployed through PHING), including SCPing the no-displaying-correctly-code off TEST back onto my box, where it then works correctly.

I'm totally stuck. Does anyone know any low level quirks about how Zend renders nav? DOes it write to temp files or something (long shot). The issue is a routing one IMO. The menu doesn't think it is active, yet is using the same routes.ini file as my dev environment, where is it fine.

I've tried changing the environment settings (development, testing) etc but nothing. It can't be the DATA as there is no impact on routing.

Really appreciate any insight..

SOLUTION!

Ahh haaaa. The nav appears to have been broken by a revision of Zend. The reason that was not seen locally, is because I am using Vagrant to manage by VM locally. The mounted folder is , of course, a read-ony filesystem, so my "ln -s -f symlink" to the correct vendor of Zend was silently failing in my script, but working on LIVE on AWS - hence they were using different Zend versions and the new release which breaks my nav (!ANother story) was only seen on Live...! Here end-eth the lesson to self. ALWAYS halt-on-failure in your deployment scripts

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
    • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
    • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
    • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
    • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
    • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
    • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
    • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
    • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
    • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计