du4010 2013-02-08 10:00
浏览 74
已采纳

与多个开发人员和设计人员一起开发PHP网站的工作流程

I thought this had to be a common problem, but I was not able to find an easy solution. The problem is, we are working with multiple people on developing a website, without any version control involved. Which leads to obvious problems with conflicting edits and someone messing up the whole site with no simple way to recover. Currently some work with Filezila + Notepad++ directly downloading, additing and uploading the files. Others work with Netbeans on their local copy and upload the files automatically when saving.

What I would like to do now is intruduce a version control system that still lets everyone work on the live system, but checks for conflicts and allows to rollback files to previous versions.

I tried to set up GIT with a post-receive hook that copies everything to the webroot, but failed in doing so. Besides I think SVN might be a better solution because everyone has just to checkout/commit instead of pull/commit/push.

• Is it possible to set up GIT/SVN the way I like to?
  • Is there a better solution?
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dprq18175 2013-02-08 10:23
    关注

I have an SVN server setup and a cron job on the dev server to pull the latest revision out every 60 seconds. Then I have another script on the live server that isn't croned but I can manually run which updates the live server to the specified revision when I request it.

This allows the devs to commit and automatically test on the dev server pretty much real time and then when we've reviewed the code changes etc on the dev server and we're happy with it then I manually run the update on the live server.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)