dongya2030 2013-01-10 04:59
浏览 55

完全定制的Magento界面,没有商店

I have been searching but have not found much information on this. Would it be possible to completely override Magento's frontend interface? What I mean with this is completely remove the shopping cart, menu's, product listings, everything, and replace with a completely customized interface, which will not be used for a eCommerce portal.

I just found out that our customer does not in fact want a eCommerce solution, although we have built a lot of functionality on Magento and it would be a shame to have to re-write EVERYTHING on another platform and still build a ordering framework as well.

So my question is this, can you build a theme on Magento that only shows parts of the system completely unrelated to the actual 'shop' and where would I find information to figure out how to do this? I'd like to keep the custom frontend in Magento to easily re-use the product view blocks, etc. but Magento itself is not a system our client wants.

I have thought of an alternative where the Magento shop is merely placed in a sub-directory and used as a sort of 'engine' to run the eCommerce side of the system and building a completely different system which integrates with Magento, the downside of this of course being that we would have to rewrite completed work as well.

What would be the best route to follow?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douou1891 2013-01-10 07:30
    关注

Here is one way to go about it:

• Edit the homepage via the backend and enter the following code in to it:

{{block type="catalog/product" template="page/homepage.phtml"}} this will allow you to display products on the page.

• Make sure that when you enter the code you can see html markup (and not just the output)
    • Make a completely customized webpage showing whatever you want
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 matlab代码解决,怎么运行
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗